A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Group:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Group, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Group graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Group has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Marie Group MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite M. Group practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Group has 1 office location.
Dr. Marguerite Group practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.