A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Gump:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Gump is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Gump, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes Complications, and Heart Diaseses.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gump graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gump has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gump accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marguerite C. Gump practice?
Dr. Marguerite Gump practices Family Medicine near Greenfield, MA.
See Greenfield Family Physicians.