Dr. Marguerite Hogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marguerite Hogan?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Marguerite Hogan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Is friendly, compassionate, considerate. She cares about your mental health problems and works with you to find the best medicines and therapy that will help you.

November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Hogan limits her caseload so she can spend the time needed to talk with her patients. She gives quality time to my child. She is thorough and experienced as well as conservative with prescribing medication.

October 5th, 2015

Absolutely wonderful doctor

She has changed my life after another doctor destroyed it. I can't say enough good things about her. She really cares and is so knowledgeable.

March 6th, 2015

Very compassionate and sincerely wants to help you.

August 9th, 2012

Dr. Hogan

Dr. Hogan spends quality time with her clients. She spends the entire session talking to you and gets to know who you are. Other psychiatrists spend 10 minutes or less with their clients but Dr. Hogan utilizes the entire appointment time. Dr. Hogan remembers what you had talked about during the past visits. She is down to earth and not intimidating. She is great with children as well as with adults.

March 10th, 2010

Wonderful Dr. / Terrible Staff

Dr. Hogan is wonderful. She cares about her patients and she remembers every one. I found her easy to talk to and she is very generous. She sincerely wants the best for her patients. The staff in her office, however, are difficult to deal with. At times, they can be downright rude. I have never been so incensed as I was trying to reschedule a follow-up appointment. They hung up on me and didn't return my call after I left two messages. I finally just asked for the Dr's voicemail and left her a message to call me, which she did right away. I find it so ironic that this staff, these immature and impolite girls in the front office, are the meet-n-greet for patients in need of mental care. They don't deserve to work for such a fine physician as Dr. Hogan.

November 18th, 2009

Great doctor - lousy staff

Dr. Hogan is a wonderful doctor, taking great care of her patients, but trying to get her staff to correctly file the insurance claim forms has been a nightmare and I've had to do all the work trying to get her paid, yet we are still getting bills from her office.

May 11th, 2009

In my experience with Dr. Hogan, she took all the time needed to build a relationship and listen to my concerns, was caring and considerate of my opinions and beliefs when determining medication options. While I did have to wait sometimes for our appointments, she was also understanding and accomodating when I was late or missed an appointment. She spoke to me as if I were an intelligent person, instead of dumbing down information for me, which I appreciated. She was knowledgeable about new medication options, although she wasn't supportive of trying any naturopathic options. She is helpful in giving referrals based on doctor's qualifications and patient's personalities. Could be more patient with children. Overall, I recommend this doctor.

February 10th, 2017