A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Lippert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Lippert is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Lippert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippert graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Lippert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Cheryl Lippert MD is a female Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite C. Lippert practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Lippert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marguerite Lippert practices Urology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Urologists.