A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerit Mc Garvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerit Mc Garvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerit Mc Garvey, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Garvey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mc Garvey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerit L Mc Garvey MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marguerit L. Mc Garvey practice?
- Dr. Marguerit Mc Garvey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marguerit Mc Garvey practices Rheumatology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Willow Grove Rheumatologists.