A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerit Mc Garvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerit Mc Garvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerit Mc Garvey, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Garvey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mc Garvey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mc Garvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marguerit L. Mc Garvey practice?
Dr. Marguerit Mc Garvey practices Rheumatology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Willow Grove Rheumatologists.