A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Picou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Picou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Picou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Picou graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Picou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natchitoches Parish Hospital
- Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
- Louisiana Extended Care Hospital Natchitoches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Brittain Picou MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite B. Picou practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Picou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marguerite Picou practices Family Medicine near Natchitoches, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Natchitoches Primary Care Doctors.