A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Picou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Picou is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Picou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Picou graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Picou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natchitoches Parish Hospital
- Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
- Louisiana Extended Care Hospital Natchitoches
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Picou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marguerite B. Picou practice?
Dr. Marguerite Picou practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Natchitoches, LA.
See Shreveport Family Physicians.