A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Picou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Picou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Picou
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Picou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Picou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Picou graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Picou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natchitoches Parish Hospital
- Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
- Louisiana Extended Care Hospital Natchitoches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Brittain Picou MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite B. Picou practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Picou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marguerite Picou practices Family Medicine near Natchitoches, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Natchitoches Family Physicians.