A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Montrice Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Marguerite Smith practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.