A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Montrice Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Marguerite Smith practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.