A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Thew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Thew is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Thew, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Thew graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Thew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Diggs Thew MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite D. Thew practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Thew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marguerite Thew practices Dermatology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Dermatologists.