A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Urban is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urban
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Urban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Urban, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Urban has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite A Urban MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite A. Urban practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. Marguerite Urban practices Infectious Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.