A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Urban is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Urban, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Urban has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite A Urban MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite A. Urban practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Urban has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marguerite Urban practices Infectious Disease near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY.
See Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.