Dr. Margueritte Kuhn MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Midland, MI

2.8

March 22nd, 2015
Stay away from Dr Kuhn - Complete Disaster
Dr Kuhn was referred by my family doctor and I regret that I ever went to her. I had been referred for a straight forward evaluation that has now left me with a large scar, constant pelvic pain and unable to have any intimacy with my significant other. Stay away from this doctor she has had numerous complaints around town and I will be contacting a lawyer.

February 5th, 2015
Will be seeking another practitioner
Dr. Kuhn comes off as a sensitive and caring person with a sense of humor. These qualities, however, will not treat my infertility. Dr. Kuhn only seems to want to write prescriptions for Clomid and spout useless platitudes instead of diagnosing my actual cause of infertility (which appears to a tubal blockage according to 2 HSG's, her dx was that they were both inconclusive. HSG's are usually straightforward: dye spills= the tube is open, no dye spillage= tubal blockage). She even suggested surgery when there are nonsurgical, much less invasive (and less expensive) techniques to opening an occluded tube. If I stayed in her practice she may one day come around to suggesting a treatment that would work; but I'm not waiting.

July 2nd, 2009
Dr. Kuhn is a very smart lady and very knowledgable in her field. Delivered my twins quickly and safely. She is a great doctor and I am so glad she delivered my twins.