Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mari-Martine Logvinoff
Dr. Mari-Martine Logvinoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in El Paso, TX. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Logvinoff is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center, R. E. Thomason General Hospital and Sierra Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mari-Martine Logvinoff has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Mari-Martine Logvinoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Krishnaswamy Rao
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Child Neurology
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi
Dr. Mario Gaspar De Alba
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Priti Patel
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi17