A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Adachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mari Adachi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adachi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Adachi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adachi graduated from Kanazawa University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adachi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Adachi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mari Adachi practice?
- Dr. Mari Adachi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mari Adachi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Internists, Norwich Pulmonologists, Norwich Critical Care Practitioners, and Norwich Sleep Medicine Doctors.