A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Adachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mari Adachi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Adachi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adachi graduated from Kanazawa University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adachi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Adachi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mari Adachi practice?
- Dr. Mari Adachi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mari Adachi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, CT.
See Norwich Internists, Norwich Pulmonologists, Norwich Critical Care Practitioners, and Norwich Sleep Medicine Doctors.