A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Asper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mari Asper, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asper
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Asper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Asper graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Asper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Elisabeth Asper MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mari E. Asper practice?
- Dr. Mari Asper has 1 office location.
Dr. Mari Asper practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.