A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Carmen Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mari Carmen Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Carmen Wilson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Universidad De Cadiz. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Carmen Borrell Wilson MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mari Carmen B. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mari Carmen Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mari Carmen Wilson practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists, Tampa Psychiatrists, and Tampa Pain Management Doctors.