A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Carmen Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mari Carmen Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Carmen Wilson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Universidad De Cadiz. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Carmen Borrell Wilson MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mari Carmen B. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mari Carmen Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mari Carmen Wilson practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists, Tampa Psychiatrists, and Tampa Pain Management Doctors.