A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Daniels, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Daniels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mari B. Daniels practice?
Dr. Mari Daniels practices Pediatrics near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Burnsville Pediatricians.