A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Daniels, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Daniels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Brith Daniels MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mari B. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Mari Daniels has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mari Daniels practices Pediatrics near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Burnsville Pediatricians.