A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Lamers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Lamers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamers graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lamers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Lee Lamers MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mari L. Lamers practice?
- Dr. Mari Lamers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mari Lamers practices Pediatrics near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Tecumseh, MI.
See Madison Pediatricians.