A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mari Lilly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lilly
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lilly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Lilly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lilly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Lynn Lilly MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mari L. Lilly practice?
- Dr. Mari Lilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Mari Lilly practices Psychiatry near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Psychiatrists.