Learn more about Dr. Mari Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mari Lilly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lilly
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lilly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Lilly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lilly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Lynn Lilly MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mari L. Lilly practice?
- Dr. Mari Lilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Mari Lilly practices Psychiatry near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Psychiatrists.