A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Yambor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mari Yambor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yambor
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yambor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Yambor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yambor graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Martha Yambor MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mari M. Yambor practice?
- Dr. Mari Yambor has 1 office location.
Dr. Mari Yambor practices Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists.