A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Prediabetic State
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapata graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zapata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria-Isabel Isabel Zapata MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria-Isabel I. Zapata practice?
- Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.