Learn more about Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zapata
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zapata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Prediabetic State
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapata graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zapata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata practice?
- Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria-Isabel Zapata practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.