Dr. Maria-Louise L Barilla-Labarca MD is female, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria-Louise Barilla-Labarca is Excellent. Dr. Barilla-Labarca has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria-Louise Barilla-Labarca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barilla-Labarca graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barilla-Labarca has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barilla-Labarca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria-Louise Barilla-Labarca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile