A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria-Louise Barilla-Labarca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria-Louise Barilla-Labarca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria-Louise Barilla-Labarca, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barilla-Labarca graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Barilla-Labarca has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria-Louise Barilla-Labarca MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Maria-Louise Barilla-Labarca practice?
- Dr. Maria-Louise Barilla-Labarca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria-Louise Barilla-Labarca practices Rheumatology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Rheumatologists.