A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Arganoza-Priess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Arganoza-Priess is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Arganoza-Priess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Arganoza-Priess DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Arganoza-Priess practice?
- Dr. Maria Arganoza-Priess has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Arganoza-Priess practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.