Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Basile
Dr. Maria Basile, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY, with another office in Bethpage, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Basile is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, St Charles Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital. Dr. Basile has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Basile has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...