A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Braun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Braun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Braun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Braun MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Braun practice?
- Dr. Maria Braun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Braun practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.