A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Braun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braun
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Braun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Braun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Braun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Braun MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Braun practice?
- Dr. Maria Braun has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Braun practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.