A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Reyes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Reyes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Reyes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Reyes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Maria Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Reyes practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.