A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rodrigues is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodrigues has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Ana Rodrigues MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Rodrigues practice?
- Dr. Maria Rodrigues has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Rodrigues practices Internal Medicine near Randolph, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Randolph Internists.