Learn more about Dr. Maria Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hot Flashes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M D Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Alma Rodriguez MD is a female Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Maria Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Oncologists.