Learn more about Dr. Maria Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hot Flashes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M D Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Alma Rodriguez MD is a female Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Maria Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Oncologists.