Pediatricians

4580 California Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93309
661-327-4411
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

|  would not recommend  |  show details
by Cassandra Christine on Jun 11th, 2014

I am a mother of one, I began taking my son to Dr. Santos a few days after I had him for his newborn check up. At first I thought maybe she was having a hard day and just wanted to go home already. I began to notice at every appointment she is always so eager for it to be finished. my son had a cough, he had it for a while during the winter and I had no idea what to do since I am a first time mom. I asked her for advice and if it was normal, she didn't say anything other than it will go away. and recently, my son had an ear infection. I had told her at the appointment that he had been grabbing his ears, she looked at it and said it was fine. well, two days after his appointment he broke out with a fever of 102.4. It could have easily been prevented if she hadn't been so eager to get us out of her office. I went to urgent care, and what do you know? it was an ear infection. so would I recommend anyone to her? my answer is no. she isn't kid friendly, or friendly in general. no compassion whatsoever. I am in the process of finding him a new doctor who actually cares about my sons health. one positive thing I will say, is the nurses there are nice. that's about it.

|  show details
Jul 19th, 2010

Loved the office staff and nurses, they were great with my son. Dr came in and instantly grabbed my son's face and made him scream, had no compassion, and seemed to be more interested in finishing the appointment more than anything. I will be finding another doctor for my son.

|  Need to ask the right questions to get your answer.  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2008

If in doubt, she should reffer to a specialist. Specialy when dealing with kids.