A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Velazquez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velazquez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velazquez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Velazquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Velazquez MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Velazquez practice?
- Dr. Maria Velazquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Velazquez practices Psychiatry near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Psychiatrists.