A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Velazquez is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Velazquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Velazquez MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Velazquez practice?
- Dr. Maria Velazquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Velazquez practices Psychiatry near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Psychiatrists.