Learn more about Dr. Maria Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Aaron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Aaron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Aaron practice?
Dr. Maria Aaron practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.