Learn more about Dr. Maria Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Aaron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaron
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aaron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Aaron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria M Aaron MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Maria Aaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Aaron practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.