A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Aaron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Aaron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Aaron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria M Aaron MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Maria Aaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Aaron practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.