A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Abad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Abad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Abad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Mylene Abad MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Abad practice?
- Dr. Maria Abad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Abad practices Pediatrics near Casa Grande, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gallup, NM.
See Casa Grande Pediatricians.