Dr. Maria Mylene F Abad MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Abad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance