Overall Review

February 17th, 2016
Incredible Doctor and Person
I was treated like a KING by Dr. Abreu and everyone at the UM Crohn's & Colitis Center. Everyone made me feel as though my care and recovery is their number one concern. Dr. Abreu and her staff have followed up to check on my progress, the effects of treatment and my improvement. I feel 100% better since seeing them. I won't go anywhere else.

October 7th, 2015
Very dissapointing !!!
Dr. Abreu is a good doctor but she sees a huge amount of patients each day. The front desk joked with me that they are running a FACTORY!! This was said to me when I was checking out after a 3 hour Wait for the Doctror. Dr. Abreu's nurse practitioner does all the checking, Dr. Abreu is tooooo busy. Left a voice message for Dr. Abreu to call back - but never heard from her. Then, asked for a prescription, spoke to Norma in the office and prescription never got called in. Its been 4 days- Needless to say, NOT going back!!!! Just don't feel like being treated like a FACTORY>

April 4th, 2015
Extremely knowledgeable physician. She studies her craft carefully and exercises excellent judgement.

March 7th, 2012
Outstanding doctor.
My husband was suffering miserably with his Crohn's, and after seeing other doctors with unsatisfactory results, this lady really turned the tide on his disease. Chron's can be a very tricky disease to treat, but Dr. Abreu is a top expert in this field and it shows. My husband is doing great so far. Thank you Dr. Abreu!