A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Dawis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Dawis is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Dawis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board Certified 2003
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawis graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Dawis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Agnes C Dawis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Dawis practice?
- Dr. Maria Dawis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Dawis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians and Neptune Pediatric Specialists.