Dr. Maria Agnes C Dawis MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Emergency Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Maria Dawis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Dawis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Board Certified 2003.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawis graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dawis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dawis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Dawis practice?
Dr. Maria Dawis practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Emergency Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Hagerstown Pediatricians, Hagerstown Pediatric Specialists, and Hagerstown Emergency Physicians.