A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Aini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Aini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Aini, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Aini graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Aini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Aini MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Aini practice?
- Dr. Maria Aini has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Aini practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.