Dr. Maria Alboszta Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

a lot of years of guidence

Posted on September 7th, 2013

I WAS A PATIENT OF DR. ALBOSZTA, SHE HELPED ME TO COPE WITH AN ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FAMILY SITUATION AND GAVE ME COURAGE ALONG WITH HELP ON SOME VERY EXPENSIVE MEDICATIONS. SINCE MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY MY LIFE HAS BECOME MORE OF A PLEASURE, I'M DOING SOME TRAVELING AND NO LONGER TAKE ALL THE OTHER MEDS THAT I WAS ON BEFOR, I STILL TAKE THE ONES THAT DR. ALBOSZTA PRESCRIBED IN VERY LOW DOSES. I LIVE IN DAYTON, OHIO IN A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT BY MYSELF AND AM ENJOYING MY LIFE, I AM STILL WRITING AND PROGRAMMING AND REPAIRING COMPUTERS. THANK YOU DR. ALBOSZTA AND PAT.

Bipolar Disorder