Dr. Maria Albuja-Cruz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

December 1st, 2015
Dr. Albuja Cruz was my surgeon 10 months ago. I had a parathyroid hyperplasia and 5, rather than 4, parathyroids. Four and a half were removed. Everything is working normally now. You have to look carefully to see the almost invisible scar at the surgery site. I highly recommend Dr. Albuja Cruz.

June 14th, 2015
She saved my life...
Dr. Cruz is quite possibly the most thorough, attentive, caring doctor I've ever delt with. I had a very rare adrenal tumor (pheochromocytoma) and went to Dr. Cruz not knowing anything. She diagnosed quickly and thoroughly the condition with only knowledgeable that a tumour was present. She spent so many hours in the 10+ office visits prior to my surgery and never made me feel rushed. She took what was the most stressful and terrifying thing that ever happened to me and made it into something that we beat together. She spent 8 hours in surgery removing the tumor and I owe her my life. After the surgery she still contacted me for weeks to male sure I was all right. She is an amazimg doctor, but more importantly, an amazing person. I recommend her in every possible aspect that you can recommend a doctor.