A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Duran-Mendicuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran-Mendicuti graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Duran-Mendicuti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Alejandra Duran-Mendicuti MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Duran-Mendicuti practice?
- Dr. Maria Duran-Mendicuti has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Duran-Mendicuti practices Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.