A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Aleyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Aleyas, Pediatrician is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Aleyas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infants
Education & Awards
Dr. Aleyas graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aleyas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Aleyas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria Aleyas practice?
- Dr. Maria Aleyas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Aleyas practices Pediatrics near Millville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Millville Pediatricians.