A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Alino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Alino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Alino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Oroville Hospital
- Oroville Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Alicia Santos Alino MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Alino practice?
- Dr. Maria Alino has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Alino practices Pediatrics near Oroville, CA.
See Oroville Pediatricians.