Learn more about Dr. Maria Aloba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Aloba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aloba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aloba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Aloba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Aloba graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aloba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Chona Briones Aloba MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Aloba practice?
- Dr. Maria Aloba has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Aloba practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Hematologists, and El Paso Oncologists.