A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Aloba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Aloba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Aloba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Aloba graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Aloba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Chona Briones Aloba MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Aloba practice?
- Dr. Maria Aloba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Aloba practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Hematologists, and El Paso Oncologists.