A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Alva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Alva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Alva, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alva graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Dolores Alva MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Alva practice?
- Dr. Maria Alva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Alva practices Pediatrics near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Coral Gables Pediatricians.