Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Andaya
Dr. Maria Andaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Angola, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Andaya is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Millard Fillmore Hospital and Our Lady Of Victory Hospital Of Lackawanna. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Andaya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Andaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Bruce Naughton
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.03 mi38
Dr. Amy Becker
Internal Medicine, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0.03 mi7
Dr. Norma Quijada
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.15 mi30