A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Andaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Andaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Andaya graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Andaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Rita P Andaya MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Andaya practice?
- Dr. Maria Andaya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Andaya practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Angola, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.