Learn more about Dr. Maria Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Anderson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Anderson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria T Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Maria Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Anderson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists and Grand Junction Cardiologists.