A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Anderson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Anderson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria T Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Maria Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Anderson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists and Grand Junction Cardiologists.