Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Antoniou
Dr. Maria Antoniou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Antoniou is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Jeanes Hospital and Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Antoniou has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Antoniou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Ilene Rosen
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi20
Dr. Grace Pien
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Eliot Friedman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi17