A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Antoniou, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoniou graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Antoniou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Antoniou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Antoniou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria Antoniou practice?
Dr. Maria Antoniou practices Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Antoniou, Dr. Mamie Antoniou, Dr. Mara Antoniou, Dr. Mari Antoniou, Dr. Mariah Antoniou, Dr. Mariam Antoniou, Dr. Marian Antoniou, Dr. Mariana Antoniou