A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Antoniou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antoniou
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Antoniou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Antoniou, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoniou graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Antoniou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Antoniou MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Antoniou practice?
- Dr. Maria Antoniou has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Antoniou practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.