Dr. Maria Apigo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 15 reviews

August 7th, 2015
Best dr I've ever known. Her support and encouragement lead us to pursue having a child which ultimately resulted in the birth of a health little boy. Thank you, dr apigo! That little boy just turned 14. He's still amazing!

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Apigo is a sweet doctor. HOWEVER, IT IS NOT WORTH IT. STAFF IS HORRIBLE. I arrived 8 minutes late to an appointment and then had to wait 55 minutes to be called in. After 45 minutes of not being called I asked them when I would be seen so that I could call into my work if necessary. The 2 receptionist at the front did not even want to look up at me while I was talking and had then rudely informed me that they gave my appointment time to a lady that arrived early for her 10:30. I plan accordingly so that I do not miss work time, although the staff is all unprofessional, I wait average 35-50 minutes before being called in, e v e r y single time. The 2 women that draw blood, poked me 3 times each time before getting my vein and Dr. Apigo's first hand assistant is beyond rude. AND when you do finally get called in.. you wait another 20-30 minutes till you get seen. Workers seem miserable, and tired and overworked. Dr. Apigo is great but for the 4 minutes you spend with her and hour with staff not worth it, you will leave drowned and in a bad mood.

January 6th, 2015
Dr. Apigo is simply the best doctor I have ever met! She is kind and comforting to be around. I have never seen her without a smile on her face.

February 18th, 2014
I have referred all my friends (6 now) that have become pregnant to Dr. Apigo if they didn't have a doctor already. Every single friend has loved her like I have. She is so sweet and caring. She also knows her speciality better than any other OB in my opinion. I keep telling my husband that we need to get pregnant again so I have a reason to see Apigo on a regular basis haha! Even my friend who's a doctors wife sees her and loves her which is awesome since doctor wives can be hard to appease when it comes to doctors. The only negative thing I have to say is about her MA. She always seems annoyed and never was very personable. I'm not the only one who has noticed that either.

January 5th, 2014
Very good doctor
Waiting time is too long. But she is worth for that.

July 10th, 2013
C-
Dr. Apigo herself is a great doctor however her staff at the office on Thunderbird road is very unfriendly. It seems like they are underpaid and overworked. They are never smiling nor helpful when you ask them a question. Same problem when you call the office. Another issue I have is the long wait time. Some people like me have to take time off from work to get to the appointment on time only to be stuck waiting in the waiting room 50 mins post appointment time. Being pregnant for the first time I am left with a bad impression of this office and would not return for my next pregnancy nor recommend this office to anyone.

June 9th, 2011
Simply Superb
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star DR.Apigo is a Super Star.........! She is very caring and friendly.

February 24th, 2011
Simply the BEST!
Dr.Apigo was recommended to me by a friend who was also expecting her first child. Dr. Apigo has made this special time in my life so easy and has done a fantastic job answering any and all questions. She is extremely thorough and truly cares about her patients. I will continue to see her for any future pregnancies.

May 11th, 2010
Dr. Apigo Rocks.
She listen to me very carefully. I never felt rushed or that it was "all in my head" I would recommend her to anyone that wants a Dr. that cares.

July 29th, 2009
Simply Awesome !
I Love HER ! I've recc. her to my friends and family and most of everyone I know go to her. Most of my female MD friends and their wives go to her as well. She's delivered my children (last preg -TWINS). She is honest, very smart, caring and compassionate, helpful, and not to mention an example of what other doctors should strive to be. I'm glad she is not with Desert West !

February 9th, 2009
She has the magic fingures,she is really great doctor to trust

January 29th, 2009
Dr Apigo and Tammy are wonderful...
They're aable to show true concern as well as maintain an efficient appointment...