Dr. Maria Argao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Argao?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Maria Argao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 6th, 2016

Visiting Dr. Argao was one of the worst experiences of my life. She spent the entire time proselytizing to me and trying to convert me to her beliefs. There is never a reason for a physician to bring up religion during an exam. She kept telling me that God doesn't want us to worry about our ailments and that the enemy is trying to destroy my peace. She was over the top and acted in a unprofessional manner when I didn't engage her rhetoric. She got defensive and mistreated me because I told her that, "I didn't come here for a religious sermon." She was extremely passive aggressive, rude, and condescending. I have never encountered the level of unprofessionalism before with any physician in my entire life. I'm so mentally distraught from dealing with her.

August 16th, 2015

Not qualified in elderly care

Dr Argao made the time we were trying to get my mom into independent care at a Retirement Home a horrible experience. She is not comfortable taking responsibility for recommending patients for admittance to this type of facility and she should not see patients who are wanting to do this. Dr Argao made this process so stressful and dragged the timeframe out by many weeks. Her nurse was very helpful in getting what we needed done, but I would say avoid this doctor if you are needing elder care.

July 9th, 2014

Very Caring

She takes time to explain what is happening. She is very knowledgeable and loves helping others. This is her calling in life and she performs well.

December 9th, 2013

my experience

Went to her twice but I will avoid her in the future. She does not listen. Shoots questions but does not allow you time to answer them. Makes assumptions not based on your visit or your response. On last visit she dismissed my concerns - she said I had no problem. I went to another doctor and the other doctor told me I had infection. Her nurse is not polite.

December 18th, 2008

Please avoid this doctor. The only appt she had available was two months away. I waited. She came in saying she had too many patients and left saying that other patients would not understand why she took so long with me. She did not listen to anything I said. I left feeling like I was just processed and prescribed medication I did not need. She was extremely rude, coercive, and manipulative to rush through the appt. When she saw that I was upset, she gave me a canned and patronizing response to elicit my compliance. None of the concerns for my visit were addressed. Concerns not pertaining to the specific reason for my visit could not be heard since insurance would not accept anything coded that was not in line with the reason for the visit. This doctor got it wrong on all levels. I even called Kelsey-Seybold for whom she works and left a simple message with the director of the facility saying that I'd like to file a complaint about one of the employees. No response.

September 17th, 2015