Learn more about Dr. Maria Aristigueta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Aristigueta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aristigueta
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aristigueta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Aristigueta, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aristigueta graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Aristigueta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria T Aristigueta MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Aristigueta practice?
- Dr. Maria Aristigueta has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Aristigueta practices Pulmonary Disease near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Pulmonologists.