Learn more about Dr. Maria Aristigueta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Aristigueta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Aristigueta, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aristigueta graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Aristigueta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Aristigueta MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maria Aristigueta practice?
- Dr. Maria Aristigueta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maria Aristigueta practices Pulmonary Disease near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Berlin, WI.
See Appleton Pulmonologists.