A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ariton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ariton, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariton graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ariton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Magdalena Ariton MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Ariton practice?
- Dr. Maria Ariton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Ariton practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Endocrinologists.