A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ariton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ariton, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariton graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ariton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ariton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Ariton practice?
Dr. Maria Ariton practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Endocrinologists.