Dr. Maria Arquisola MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 12 reviews

July 15th, 2015
I really like Dr. Arquisola. I know she really cares about her patients and wants to make their lives better. She's a great doctor who is willing to listen to her patients and work with them regarding the patient's preferences in treatment. Always follows up after visits. She even always asked about my family as well. I would highly recommend her.

January 20th, 2013
Dr Arqusolia is amazing and her office staff is so helpful with any problems

October 29th, 2012
She is great and doesn't waste my time...
I get in and out and I don't have to do the small talk thing. She asks how I am doing on my meds, if we need to make any adjustments, how everything is going at home and if I feel comfortable with everything and I am out of there. I can be in and out in 15 minutes. I am able to do this on my lunch hour!!

April 14th, 2012
went in for a refill, she forgot to call in the refill. nice effing doctor skills...but I'm sure she charged my insurance a few hundred...

April 6th, 2011
good knowledge of ADD in women

January 31st, 2011
Great Listener.
I felt comfortable with Dr. Arquisola very quickly. She was easy to talk to and allowed me to express myself fully before adding any comments. I plan to continue to seek her help.

January 20th, 2011
I really like Dr. Arquisola. She is very kind and treats patients nicely.

November 14th, 2010
Really?
This "dr" was so cold and didnt listen to me what so ever. Im not sure how this office justified billing me over $300 for a total of 13 minutes/two office visits, this is ridiculous! This lady didnt care what my issue was or what prescriptions I may need. Hateful and mean-spirited woman. Bedside manner? No, she wouldnt care if you were dying in her office. Don't waste your money on the tulsa office @ 89th Garnett-they just want your money & you to leave.

October 12th, 2010
Dr Arquisola is a wonderful doctor. She has basically saved my life. A true answer to prayer. Her staff is ALWAYS helpful. Her office manager sat with me in her office until Dr A was ready to take me back to her office. She showed me that the staff really care about the people who are being treated in their office.

September 28th, 2010
Good physician
I agree that the office staff can be difficult. It takes patience and compassion to deal with mental illness. They do lack any kind of after hours contact or call service, so you are relegated to either an after hours clinic or the hospital. I am on a medication with dangerous withdrawal effects, and they have not been helpful when there have been conflicts with my pharmacy.However, I strongly disagree with the other assessments of Dr. Arquisola. She has spent more time visiting with me and actually ascertaining my life circumstances than any other psychiatrist. She is very compassionate, nonjudgemental, and willing to prescribe the medications necessary for me to maintain a decent quality of life.I would highly recommend her to anyone.

September 12th, 2010
Go somewhere else
Don't go to this practice !!! Dr A. is fine I guess, I saw her for about 5 minutes.. so who knows. But the office staff at this facility negates any positive things she might bring. The office manager is rude, abrasive and judgemental. She accused me of missing an appointment I didn't know about from 6 months ago.. yelled at me about a treatment plan that I didn't know about. I don't have a problem with getting along with all types of people, but this woman is dangerous. She repeatedly stated that 'everyone in the practice has full access to my file' and all of the staff 'is on the same level, we can write anything we want'. Her attitude and approach are very unprofessional troublesome. Please don't go here... its a bad, bad place.

July 28th, 2009
She's a quack.
Routinely overbooks. Negligent towards patients. Avoid this woman at all costs.