A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Asesor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Asesor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Asesor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Concepcion Asesor MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Asesor practice?
- Dr. Maria Asesor has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Asesor practices Internal Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists.