A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Avendano-Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Avendano-Welch graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Avendano-Welch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Edward McCready Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Sofia B Avendano-Welch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria S. Avendano-Welch practice?
- Dr. Maria Avendano-Welch has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maria Avendano-Welch practices Pediatrics near Georgetown, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD and Milford, DE.
See Georgetown Pediatricians.