A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Avendano-Welch graduated from Inst of Med,Far Eastern Univ,Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Avendano-Welch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Edward McCready Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avendano-Welch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Avendano-Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria S. Avendano-Welch practice?
Dr. Maria Avendano-Welch practices General Practice and Pediatrics near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Georgetown, DE.
See Salisbury General Practitioners and Salisbury Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Avendano-Welch, Dr. Marlyn Avendano-Welch, Dr. Marybeth Avendano-Welch, Dr. Mimi Avendano-Welch, Dr. Marianne Avendano-Welch, Dr. Polly Avendano-Welch, Dr. Marisela Avendano-Welch, Dr. My Avendano-Welch