A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Avendano-Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Avendano-Welch graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Avendano-Welch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Edward McCready Memorial Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Sofia B Avendano-Welch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria S. Avendano-Welch practice?
- Dr. Maria Avendano-Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Avendano-Welch practices Pediatrics near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Pediatricians.